P. liosoma Communal?

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I do know that it shouldn't be kept as a communal scorpions but during my experience as keeper, I have been able to keep a few Non Communal species together. Leirus for example i kept 5 L. q hebraeus 1.2.2 in a 20 gal tank for about 4-5 months without a problems and there was a size diference between the 3 adults and the 2 subs. They use to hide under the ame piece of driftwood all together.
Now after my boring story i would like to know if anyone has kept P. liosoma (Pair) in the same tank? I would like to hear your experiences.
Thanks for your time guys.

-.Raul

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They are buthids so there's always a chance of cannibalism, but I know of colonies of this species of up to 6 individuals that have done well together over long periods.

Dudo

Arachnopeon
Even so.Man who i bought some liosomas from had em had together and they were ok.But, I have them rather separately :cool:

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for your sugestions guys..
Yesterday I put them together for a period of 20 minutes.
And the male started attacking the female so nevermind :)
And thanks Brian for sharing what happend with your liosomas.

-.Raul

Dudo

Arachnopeon
That man had them in a big tank with many shelters from rocks etc. and they respected themselves :p .Everyone was under own hiding place.Taht they lived together was necessary,because he wanted reproduce them.Maybe it also depends if they grown up together or separately(like another genuses),but thet are buthidas,so it is just my supposition.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
BE CAREFUL!!!! you just got those.... dont feed them to each other just yet.....lol :)
Yeah Not yet Tim LOL
I split my tank so i have them in the same tank buy an 1/8" acrylic square should keep them away from eating eachother :D

Thanks Guys for your time.

-.Raul