P irminia pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got some new goodies in including a couple of adult P irminia females. Can't wait for these babies to molt but they don't look bad as it is. enjoy

Phil

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can't wait for my baby Irminia to grow up.....seeing that just makes me want him/her to grow faster. Nice picture and spider!:)

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Man the genus of Psalmopoeus is cool. I can't wait to get my P. pulcher, I ordered. I must sitick P. irminia to my list of next t's I order.

Last edited:

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
Man the genus of Psalmopoeus is cool. I can't wait to get my P. pulcher, I ordered. I must sitick P. irminia to my list of next t's I order.
I ordered a P pulcher, but the breeder underestimated the rate of cannibalism within the group. :(
Never mind, he breeds them a lot, and is on his 5th eggsac so I expect there will be more soon.

Does anyone have a baby Irminia pic? My girlfriend's just bought me one which should arrive next week.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a baby picture :) Mine's 2" at the moment, and from what I have been told, should molt soon.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

in my sig it says view my tarantula pics and i have irminia sling and cambridgei! Great Pic Phil!

James

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
P. Irminia

Hey Phillip,

If you don't mind asking, what did your two P. Irminias cost you at the show. I have been shopping around comparing prices, but maybe I need to check out the reptile shows.

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Do they ever get fat? They all look so skinny. Or is it just how they are?

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
didn't get them at a show...

Ordered them from an importer along with some other stuff. As far as price goes let's just say less than they should have been. :) Wasn't sure if they would actually be irminia as you can't always tell if an importer knows what they have but took a gamble and added 3 of them to my order. Once I saw them I was glad I did.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Phillip, excellent looking P. Irminia you have there. It looks like she sure could use some fattening up though. P. Irminia is definately my fav. I have a small 2"er approaching another molt; can't wait to see her as an adult in a year or so.

In Him,
m/E

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Ephesians
Hey Phillip, excellent looking P. Irminia you have there. It looks like she sure could use some fattening up though. P. Irminia is definately my fav. I have a small 2"er approaching another molt; can't wait to see her as an adult in a year or so.

In Him,
m/E
By then, she should cover your entire face :)

Bill

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
By then, she should cover your entire face
ROFL!!

Yeah, I might even drag her around as a halloween mask. Hey Phillip, just a word from the wise;

"If ye shall handle Irminia, guard ye in haste,
lest she shoot up thy arm and mount thy face." =D :cool:

m/E

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
handling irminia...

Yup I know all about irminia and their tendency to bolt up the arm. Would be far from the 1st species I've had do that and probably far from the last as well.

Phil

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Better late than never. Here's a picture of one of my new acquisitions as well.

Botar