P irminia glory!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, some really gorgeous irminias in this thread. I can not wait until I get mind. :D

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, to be honest I'd love to start a P cambridgei thread, but I'll need somebody to send me a little one. Any takers? :)

BTW: This is one of the prettiest threads on AB that I've seen. It's a pleasure to scroll down!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, to be honest I'd love to start a P cambridgei thread, but I'll need somebody to send me a little one. Any takers? :)

BTW: This is one of the prettiest threads on AB that I've seen. It's a pleasure to scroll down!
Well, I certainly won't be sending you my girl, but I wouldn't mind starting that threat for ya! ;) my P. cambridgei is one of the stars in my collection. If i ever breed her though, I'll keep you in mind.

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I certainly won't be sending you my girl, but I wouldn't mind starting that threat for ya! ;) my P. cambridgei is one of the stars in my collection. If i ever breed her though, I'll keep you in mind.
Why thank you very much! I'm to the point where I want some more Psalmos and need to get my first pokies as well. :) I have to say, my irminia is my most interesting to watch move because of the longer front legs. It's quite interesting. Plus the cambridgeis are just plain pretty too.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
By the shape of her abdomen its looking fairly promising..... :}
But.. What if that picture was take before she was paired with any MM? That comment made her feel fat!

OK! No that picture was taken last night.. She is looking gravid.. :D
Man, some really gorgeous irminias in this thread. I can not wait until I get mind. :D
Soon as my girl drops a nice healthy sac.. ;)

Oh Oh! Can I send you one? Oh darn! I only got one... :p {D

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll remove the burden from you!

But.. What if that picture was take before she was paired with any MM? That comment made her feel fat!

OK! No that picture was taken last night.. She is looking gravid.. :D

Soon as my girl drops a nice healthy sac.. ;)

Oh Oh! Can I send you one? Oh darn! I only got one... :p {D
You only have one P cam!? No way!

I think I'll pick up 3-4 down the road. There's too many Ts! I have like 100 on my wish list.

PS: I'll take her if you want to send me your' one. I'll even get Rob to send you that steak and shake! lol

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hehehe

I reckon if you look up from her pedicle the variation of shape in her abdomen looks gravid to me, so erm, I reckon shes pretty knocked up.....

Either that or she's eaten an anvil or a grand piano...... ;)

:}

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I do like the redish carapace when they are slings. It is adorable.. Someone needs to create a bonzai raising method for Ts.. {D

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
I love my irminias! :)

My adult female

First instars.

Second instar

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looking at all these pictures makes mine look too dim! I kept the flash off so as not to disturb the spider, nor get glare off the terrarium. Beautiful pics guys.