P. formosa mating video

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I paired up my p.formosa tonight and recorded a short video... let me know what you think {D

[YOUTUBE]BzhLiINWj-4[/YOUTUBE]

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
_bob_ that's a brave male you got there when she charged him I jumped but he held his ground good luck on the breeding I need to get a male for my big girl so i can mate her after she molts again .

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He was a huge wuss at first and was drumming really lightly. so i brought out the female for him and he got a lot more excited. It looked like he got 2 good inserts and she got a little pissy when he tried to go in for the third one. {D

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Talk about edge of your seat entertainment. I've never been more on-edge watching a home "copulation" video. Nice video and good luck.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hehe, you should have seen what happened after they did their little "death roll"... He went into her hide with her and i thought for sure he was a goner. I pulled it back and got him out of there!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Go-o-od, looks like he got her {D
good luck, hope she lay sac for you :D

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice Job...definitely a brave male...I would have run the hell out of there.
:2:

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow!!!!!:eek: :eek: he didn't want to back off at all, he's definitely a brave boy.

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very cool! Pokie males are so funny...they act like wussies b/c they know they could be lunch...but then get all excited and don't know when to stop!

Good luck! We definitely need more of these CB here in the US.

Chris