1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

P. Fasciata sac

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by sparular, Mar 2, 2008.

1. sparular

sparular Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    My P. Fasciata had been looking quite fat for a few months. I bred her last year and she dropped a sac yesterday. This is her first sac so I think I'm going to pull it fairly early and put it in the mechanical mom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll repost when I pull the sac.

2. Just because it is the first sac she has ever made does not mean she is going to be a bad mother. Pokies are very good mothers actually. But if you decide to take it I don't recommend taking it any earlier then day 10. The mother needs some time to work her magic before you go taking it away from her.

3. sparular

sparular Arachnoknight

Yes I was thinking about day 10 as that's what I've heard. Actually I think I heard that from you Talkenlate. I also want to watch them develop and photodocument. Aditionally, I want to know how many vials to buy well before separation time.

4. I think you should just leave it with her, You would kick yourself if you take it from her that early and mess something up.

5. 2bears

2bears Arachnosquire

pokie

:)
    Good luck and hope you have great results !
    2bears

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.