P. Fasciata Molting Frequency

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
Good day all,

T and other information:

T: P. Fasciata
Sex: Female
Size: 2.8"
Feeding: Twice Weekly. This varies since I test for feeding response and if given none I try again on the next due feeding date. (She has refused food +- 4 times in the last 41 days)
Feeders: B. Lateralis (Feeders are given a mix of carrots, broccoli and chicken feed)
Temps: 75°F - 82°F

I currently have 4 pokies, one of which is a P. Fasciata. I am fairly new to pokies.

I posted this picture http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/p-fasciata-darker-shot-3-3.61270/ in hopes of getting this now confirmed female sexed. At the time of posting she was too freshly molted to be sexed confidently.

Now if you look at the date I posted this you will see it was the 30th of June. It has been 41 days since the last time she molted and to my surprise she was freshly molted this morning.

My question is as follows: Is this a quicker than average molt cycle? (Specifically for P. Fasciata)

The reason for this question is quite simple, all my pokies are kept in the same conditions with almost identical setups, identical temps and feeders yet my fasciata seems to have a more frequent molt cycle albeit the 2nd time she has molted in my care.

I will of course continue to see if her molt frequency stays as quick compared to the others as she grows.

My other pokies have a average cycle of about 65 - 70 days after 6 molts at about the same size as my Fasciata.

This is purely for my own amusement and curiosity so lets keep the thread light please.

Thank you :bookworm:

Gogyeng

Arachnobaron
You'll need a few other fasciatas (ideally from same sack) to draw any conclusions about molting cycle on species level. You can have huge variations among specimens. Even amongst genders in same species, it might be not clear. And perhaps you'll need to report precise temperatures, rather than ranges,for all specimens you compare, for they may explain part of this variation.

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
You'll need a few other fasciatas (ideally from same sack) to draw any conclusions about molting cycle on species level. You can have huge variations among specimens. Even amongst genders in same species, it might be not clear. And perhaps you'll need to report precise temperatures, rather than ranges,for all specimens you compare, for they may explain part of this variation.
Thank you for your reply.

I won't be able to get same sac Fasciatas. The only additional information I can give is that all my pokies are female and the temperatures are basically identical for all.

Does 41 days sound normal between molts for a 2,8" specimen?