• The Report forums are closed to new reports.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reports.

Information on how to use our new Reports section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

P chordatus LCF

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kept at 70F. both fed well the week before. male made sperm web on june 23.
today i stuck him in with the female after she had been cooled down. both spiders drummed like mad :D :clap: . the male flipped female on her back, and done his bidding. EXCELLENT insertions. female was very passive.

NOTE: these spiders were sold to me as C meridionalis, but im pretty sure that they are P chordatus light color phase.... however, i will be posting pics soon to make sure. ;)
hopefully with a couple more good mating sessions, an eggsac will be produced. will update as things come about.

thanks

~bliss (aka daniel)

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
excellent.

they have now mated 6 times :D

wish me luck!!!!

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
aaaah yes

here's those pics i said i would post.

they are from a month ago. lol oops, kinda forgot :D

EDIT: there has been some debate between me and other forums members as to whether these are normal form or light form chordatus... any help would be appreciated, just PM me or something.. ;)

Last edited:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
UPDATE--

Female has laid her sac. ;) will grab a pic as soon as possible -- though i admit im trying not to mess with her right now. i'll get one if i can.

PS: i've been told by many reliable resources that these are normal phase chordatus.. ;)

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sac success!

well, i pulled the eggsac today, and peeked inside.. eggs with legs! look to be 85-100+ !!! but we'll just have to see. i woulda gotten pics of the "eggs with legs" but my camera's zoom sucks. all you would've seen are blurry pics.

but here's some pics of the sac! enjoy!! they should be ready to go soon! :clap:

Last edited:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, they finally started hatching out and crawling around. 1st instars

will let them molt and eat one good time before they go up for sale.

and i will definitely post pics of the newborns... ;)

-dan

EDIT: PICS!!! :clap: :cool:

Last edited:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
successful

well i separated them last night. 52 viable slings :) there were 3 slings that didn't finish developing all the way, and were dried up. and there were a couple bad/dried eggs, but other than that, all the rest were good and crawling around. see pics below.

the last pics of one of the now 1st instar taking his/her first drink of water {D

one good molt and one good meal and they're ready to go! :D

-dan

Last edited: