P.Baeri and Darlingi

rayeszha

Arachnopeon
I'm going to buy a Darlingi sling. Can you give me some advice, tips, and guide like substrate, humidity, misting, feeding, about keeping it based on your personal experience. Thank you!!

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
My advice: you should buy it in a few months. THEN you MIGHT be ready. I hope this sling isn't in the mail/will be soon in your possession, etc.

wrenhxven

Arachnopeon
My advice: you should buy it in a few months. THEN you MIGHT be ready. I hope this sling isn't in the mail/will be soon in your possession, etc.
just curious but why is it that you recommend that?

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
just curious but why is it that you recommend that?
Well first off I don't think a proper setup can be done in a few days off of reading a few posts (not to mention overnight). Also, Tarantulas aren't keen to tweaking their setup very much at all, should you not like what you've come up with.

Second off, baboons pretty much have a standard setup and if someone is so inclined to ask about their set up completely from A to Z, it makes me wonder if they are ready for an Old World at all.

Ultimately, I think Old Worlds should be left to the very experienced keeper. No very experienced keeper I know would be the OP to such a post.

-PJ

wrenhxven

Arachnopeon
Well first off I don't think a proper setup can be done in a few days off of reading a few posts (not to mention overnight). Also, Tarantulas aren't keen to tweaking their setup very much at all, should you not like what you've come up with.

Second off, baboons pretty much have a standard setup and if someone is so inclined to ask about their set up completely from A to Z, it makes me wonder if they are ready for an Old World at all.

Ultimately, I think Old Worlds should be left to the very experienced keeper. No very experienced keeper I know would be the OP to such a post.

-PJ
Okie dokie I presumed it was something like that. Yeah one of the very first things I learned was that Old Worlds are no joke and for at least me personally to stay away for quite a darn while.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Okie dokie I presumed it was something like that. Yeah one of the very first things I learned was that Old Worlds are no joke and for at least me personally to stay away for quite a darn while.
My current collection is only New World, which has more then enough choices to keep me happy and indecisive and my collection ever growing :)

I am not scared at getting tagged. TBH, if I could I wouldn't mind it. I'd love to experience it, as psycho as that sounds. Maybe I would regret it later LOL. I have lost 1 sling due to bolting in the past and that was a helpless feeling I refuse to feel again. That is why I haven't dwelled into the old world.