(P audax)Cinnabon our proud mama

Buggylookslikeyou

Arachnosquire
After laying her second clutch and the first one we let go of most of the babies. We held on to 15 as most will possibly not make it. She laid a second clutch but has come off and boogied out of the pickle jar she’s been stuck in since laying the first clutch. This was the home I was waiting to give her when we found her . Or more rather when she snuck into our house . I ordered an enclosure to decorate but there was a month delay and she payed eggs in the pickle jar lmao. She came out today no coaxing and ran straight into her new home and has been, like the rest of our spoods obsessed with trying to get to the home made chandelier I fashioned. Any idea if I should move the egg sac to her new enclosure or leave it in the pickle jar where the babies wouldn’t be able to escape from the jar .

Attachments

Lucky123

Arachnobaron
After laying her second clutch and the first one we let go of most of the babies. We held on to 15 as most will possibly not make it. She laid a second clutch but has come off and boogied out of the pickle jar she’s been stuck in since laying the first clutch. This was the home I was waiting to give her when we found her . Or more rather when she snuck into our house . I ordered an enclosure to decorate but there was a month delay and she payed eggs in the pickle jar lmao. She came out today no coaxing and ran straight into her new home and has been, like the rest of our spoods obsessed with trying to get to the home made chandelier I fashioned. Any idea if I should move the egg sac to her new enclosure or leave it in the pickle jar where the babies wouldn’t be able to escape from the jar .
Is the egg sac attached to a movable object or to the side of the enclosure? If its on the side you could possibly damage the eggs when you peel it off so if the thing its stuck to cant be easily moved. Or have the eggs already hatched and you just waiting for the babies to get big enough to separate? Either way if there is no problem with her current enclosure i see no harm in waiting.

Buggylookslikeyou

Arachnosquire
Is the egg sac attached to a movable object or to the side of the enclosure? If its on the side you could possibly damage the eggs when you peel it off so if the thing its stuck to cant be easily moved. Or have the eggs already hatched and you just waiting for the babies to get big enough to separate? Either way if there is no problem with her current enclosure i see no harm in waiting.
Oh I wouldn’t dream of moving them I’ve watched videos but the wife and I decided against that the first clutch I left her temp enclosure the pickle plastic jar with the eggs at the top in a web open and she booked it so I brought over the new enclosure and she ran in lmao so I don’t think it’s necessary for her to be on the sac usually they stay to guard it but obviously it’s safe in the old enclosure and she’s been moving all around the new enclosure with her pedipalps going like crazy jumping and climbing all over the decorations I put in. She had laid the sac a week or two ago with the first one she never left this one she kind of abandoned and also ate a fly two days ago

Attachments