Ozium in T room

LinotheleLover

Arachnosquire
I was going to go buy some ozium to help contain the smell of my T room but I wanted to make sure it was safe first.

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
I was going to go buy some ozium to help contain the smell of my T room but I wanted to make sure it was safe first.
Usually when a product says keep away from children and pets on the label it's with good reason. Just for interest sake, why would your T room have a bad smell?

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
I keep my weed in there
Well I am no expert and I noticed it only contains 4.4% of triethylene glycol and 4.4% propylene glycol but I have no idea what level of exposure would start affecting a T. It would also be based on the amount you spray and the frequency I would guess.

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
Your Ts will be happy and very calm
I wonder if a study has ever been done...Maybe a smoker can tell us :D I wouldn't want to see any T's harmed but it would be quite fascinating to know if a substance like weed dulls it's senses or has an effect on it's webbing pattern and frequency etc.

MBArachnids

Arachnoknight
As a Utah medical cannabis card holder some of the best smells that come out of my room are when I come home from the pharmacy. I don't know what to tell you dude
Might be illegal and he is trying to mask the smell?

KaroKoenig

Arachnobaron
Ah, the munchies. That might be the underlying Background of the tarantula-watermelon thread that popped up recently.

LinotheleLover

Arachnosquire
Well I am no expert and I noticed it only contains 4.4% of triethylene glycol and 4.4% propylene glycol but I have no idea what level of exposure would start affecting a T. It would also be based on the amount you spray and the frequency I would guess.
I only do a 1 second spray and its away from the actual enclosures.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Well, those two glycoles are used like pesticides for arthropods, so I wouldn't risk it. I don't wanna see another thread about my T has DKS...

Craig73

Arachnoangel
If your having issues with basic storage get a container that has a better seal. If your lightening up in the room invest in an air purifier...which also helps in the first scenario above. Baking powder works to neutralize orders too.