Owl

Vayu Son

Old Timer
I think its a spotted owl, as it had spots on its back... was hit by a car, but when i approached it it gained strength enough to collapse in this tree. Its glare is the epitome of hate for humanity.

-V

Attachments

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
poor owl...

Did you see the owl get hit?Did it survive?If so, I hope it got the medical attention that it needed. I hate to see such a beautiful animal suffer. I found and caught an adult Speckled Kingsnake about a month ago in my yard, and took it to a wildlife vet because it's entire tail was missing. No vital parts were missing or visibly injured, so I had hope that he would make it, but the vet said he had so much nerve damage that he would never be able to defecate, so they euthanized him. I was very upset, such a wonderful animal had to die, so I know how it feels to see suffering wildlife. :( Aubrey

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Poor owl! Thats so sad. I hate when animals get hit and killed by cars...such a waste. :(

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

update: sorry for the slow response. The owl woke up when i tried to rescue it from the middle of the road with a laundry basket, it gaines enough strength to fly into the tree. I am pretty lucky it didnt attack me.

I stopped by the morning after and the owl was gone.

The next day my gf was running in a local park and a large owl swooped down on anearby tree(during the day) and was watching her.

looks like I have a totem ally.

-V