Overabundance of H.incei Males. What Now?

What should I do with the males?

• Keep them in the Bachelor Pad.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Freeze off the old dying ones.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Eat them with Teriyaki Sauce.

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Other (Please Suggest).

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

robd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I personally don't believe it's that big a deal. If he wants to cast them in resin, cast them in resin. But if you were gonna cast a H incei in resin, the females are much cooler looking anyway.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Resin is Awesome *Tee-Hee*

I like the affordable Jewelery made w/ it. Member how valuable it was in the Movie: Water World :D

Armando: How's it goin' Bro ? *wink*

That's a pretty good idea. I mean, you can send amber or resin over the borders, right? It's not live.
Yes. Then you can send them across border - Alot of the Resin T's available right now though....come from China. I have seen Beetle, Waxworm, Moth, Honey Bee, Frog Life-cycles - Even Whole Bats! {That could be slightly controversal I suppose, but I still want 1 :eek:}

I personally don't believe it's that big a deal. If he wants to cast them in resin, cast them in resin. But if you were gonna cast a H incei in resin, the females are much cooler looking anyway.
I look forward GREATLY to learning how to do Resin Casting. I hear it is Easy :razz: And many creative scenes can be created.
My Idea for 1st one I will eventually produce: A Southern Cali Tarantula and Wasp "battle" in a large Block. Certainly can be an interesting Artform IMO.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sooo when you close the pole, ar eyou actually going to do whatever it is most people voted for???? I'd like to see you eat one on video... Dead of course..