Over Priced T's?

Storm1028

Arachnosquire
So I just visited my local exotic pet shop today and I noticed they have more of a selection than 5 months ago. They have 2 P. regalis and 1 P. hanumavilasumica. All three are female and about 4" DLS and all three are priced as $200. Just curious, is it worth getting any of them for that price?

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
That is pretty exorbitant for a regalis. You could find one for about half that price around the boards. Can't speak to the hanumavilasumica as I don't see adults for sale often.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
No, adult female regalis should be around $100 and hanumavilasumica are a glorified fasciata which run around the same price as regalis, not worth the difference in money... Here's the difference:
https://www.google.com/search?q=poe..._AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=j1uP62jb-GeRDM:

Majority of pet stores are going to be over priced for obvious reasons, I never buy from them, I can always find a better deal here even with shipping cost.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So I just visited my local exotic pet shop today and I noticed they have more of a selection than 5 months ago. They have 2 P. regalis and 1 P. hanumavilasumica. All three are female and about 4" DLS and all three are priced as $200. Just curious, is it worth getting any of them for that price?
Not at all. I'd burn my money first before it giving it to them at those prices.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
T. blondi and apophysis are redonkulously overpriced. I get that they're rare and sought after, but $250 for an unsexed 1" sling? Screw that. I'm waiting until they're as common as the stirmi.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can find 6-7" confirmed female regalis just about anywhere on the internet for 60-120$ max

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You could get a whole communal of regalis slings to raise up. Out of 10-20 slings for that 200$ youre garanteed a handful of females

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Tell ya what. Ill sell you my confirmed female for 199$ lol. Ill even toss in a obt sling worth 60$ .

Storm1028

Arachnosquire
Interesting. Another thing I noticed and am not happy about is that they kept their C. lividum in a 1" substrate and its bone dry. Its a 5" female and they are selling it for about $120.