Our first Expo

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I didn't get my license till I was 21 or 22, which is unheard of here. Nobody ever taught me before then; and I was Terrified of driving. I still hate driving...lol
I had some lessons, and i loved it to be honest. No more waiting on trains, busses, metros only to get stuffed in one without being able to sit down or scratch my nose. I love my bike, but it only gets me so far.
Oh well, maybe i'll be able to get it one day....

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The Spider Shop UK sells acrylic, but that is the only one i know of. It is wirth checking out buying those glass enclosures in Germany and having them sent, thank you!
Re: driver's licence...yes, I know. Unfortunately I was not one if those kids who got their driver's licence and lessons paid for by their parents. And then...life happened. It is also ungodly expensive here. 25 lessons, theory exam, practical exam? 2500€....
Aside for personal taste, a 'field' where I don't talk since involves aesthetic, if you need arboreal glass enclosures this is the place. Cheap, shipping to Europe, 100% always worked. Acrylic IMO is fancy and overrated, I leave that to yankees.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Glas-Terrari...-Belueftung-Reptilien-Amphibien-/361834220415

Germany (Germania aka marmelade spaghetti aka the immortal love/hate with Italians) is our friend, Merkel aside, ah ah :cigar:

I love Germans.

Driving licence? If someone judge another person only for that, what a poor empty stupid person that one is :)