Other pets? Again?!

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
How about pics this time?! I recently got a few (awesome) new roommates...

Female Veiled Chameleon -- She wasn't happy when I took these, I figured she would like being outside, but no. Some people just can't be pleased. Although she did turn a bright green, so I must have done something right.

My fool, one year old male (horny) bearded dragon. He sleeps where he wants, when he wants. If you inturrupt him, he'll...well, probably do nothing..

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Here's my big baby boy, Jin. He's a pastel phase bearded dragon.

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Lastly, this is my adorable female hairless rat, Fluffy. I can't get enough of her cute chirps when I play with her!

-Bryan

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am not gonna post a picture but Ihave a mantis named Sassy and i used to have a cat named Saetia. i also have a Rottweiler named Kordick.

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Valael,
You say your chameleon wasn't happy, but it's not pissed off either, this is what a pissed off female chameleon turns to when she sees a male...! :eek:
greetz,
Joost

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by Valael
She wasn't happy when I took these, I figured she would like being outside, but no. Some people just can't be pleased.
Actually, a lot of small herps don't like being outside because it makes them feel vulnerable... in the wild, they have to be on the lookout for hawks, owls, larger carnivorous mammals, etc etc, and being out in the open in broad daylight like that can make them feel terribly exposed... I know it used to make my Ribbon Snake VERY nervous, so I stopped doing it...

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, at Chameleonsonline.com they suggest bringing it out occasionally for some natural sunlight.

But they also suggest you have a light weight enclosure, or a whole different one for outside.

She just doesn't like people in general and often proves the "Veiled chameleons are the most aggressive" thing..

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah, I don't know anythign about chameleons, that's why I just said "small herps" :) I know snakes get really nervous outside...

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
That rat has no fur !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ???

I looooove the chameleons, they are sooooo cute !!!!

Happy now ????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: ;P ;P

Last edited:

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, Saviour-

In general, typing in capitals is considered shouting, and is plain unnacceptable in any message boards or forums.

Just to let you know.

:)

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
THAT RAT HAS NO FUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ???

It's a genetically bred HAIRLESS rat. I don't shave her, if that's what you're wondering ;)

I picked a hairless rat over a haired one for a few reasons:
1) No allergy problems from any of my friends.
2) No shedding.
3) She doesn't need baths too often.

Fluffy's absolutely adorable. You have to agree ;)

-Bryan

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heres Tank!!

;P ;P This is Tank hes my rare Neopaliton Mastiff.. this was taken when he was 2 yrs old as it takes them 5 yrs. to reach full size. hes a real cool devil dog..he is 285 pounds of mean eating machine.. Hes alot bigger now and has alot more head on him and dewlaps to..hehehehe!! Drool city.. he should be close to 300 pounds by now...LOL!! Hes an excellent guard and protector of me and my kids.. ;P ;P

Attachments

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Okay, might as well....

here's Jaeger...my rescue rotty, fresh from the groomers, where he was taken after a close encounter with a skunk!

Last edited:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
OOOHHH, what cute doggies (Sorry about those horrid capitals) Here is my kitty cat Lacey she used to be a stray in my n'hood, but SHE (oops:eek: ) adopted us.

Edit: Dec 16, 03.

Lacey died May 1, 2003 of skin cancer that spread to her lymph system.:(

Attachments

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
and here is Moka

she is my child....this is the BDITW (best dog in the world!)

Last edited:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Here is my other cat, Comet, he is 16 !!!!!!!! He is NOT (sooo terribly sorry) related to LAcey.

Attachments