Other millipedes housed with Cameroon Red Leg?

Kouko

Arachnopeon
Hi, I have just gotten a new big tank and have two Cameroon Red Leg millipedes coming to live there. Is there any other species of millipedes that could maybe live with them? I have always dreamed of a communal millipede tank but I'm still a bit new to this and don't really know where to start.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
Millipedes are easy to cohabitate with other species. As long as the environmental needs of the species are similar (especially when it comes to humidity), you’re good.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I agree with @Joey Spijkers. Pretty much all round (spirostreptid, spirobolid, julid, etc.) millipedes can be kept together without issues so long as their basic care requirements are provided.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Kouko

Arachnopeon
Thank you @Joey Spijkers and @Arthroverts ,
Cameroon red leg is really a new species to me in terms of owning them so I was a bit worried about cohabiting them with others. Do you maybe have some recommendations on the other species that could live with them? =)
I have been searching around what species I can get around where I live and have some in mind that have the same requirements but it never hurts to ask.