Ornithoctonus Costalis/ ornithoctonus sp. Uthai Thani

JosTheNotGinger

Arachnopeon
First post on here 😝

I’ve just received both an ornithoctonus costalis and an ornithoctonus sp. Uthai Thani in a mystery box, I’ve had a good look about but can’t find very much information on them at all. Does anybody keep either of these if so could you give me any information on what you’re doing with them in terms of enclosure/care?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
First post on here 😝

I’ve just received both an ornithoctonus costalis and an ornithoctonus sp. Uthai Thani in a mystery box, I’ve had a good look about but can’t find very much information on them at all. Does anybody keep either of these if so could you give me any information on what you’re doing with them in terms of enclosure/care?

I don't keep either species but I imagine the care is exactly the same as Ornithoctonus aureotibialis (or any other Asian fossorial for that matter).

JosTheNotGinger

Arachnopeon
I don't keep either species but I imagine the care is exactly the same as Ornithoctonus aureotibialis (or any other Asian fossorial for that matter).
Yeah that’s the way I’ve gone, they took a few days to settle in but they’ve both started burrowing from the little starter I gave them now so I’m content they’re happy. Grumpy little T’s they are though 😅😂

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah that’s the way I’ve gone, they took a few days to settle in but they’ve both started burrowing from the little starter I gave them now so I’m content they’re happy. Grumpy little T’s they are though 😅😂
Yeah, tell me about it :rofl: