Ornery Tarantulas?

TexasPokie

Arachnopeon
I have 2 Obts an Indian violet and am trying to find a few Haplopelma Minax. What are the most aggressive evil fun Ts you keep? I find myself liking the more aggressive Ts alot.

ThatSpooderGuy555

Arachnopeon
I have 2 Obts an Indian violet and am trying to find a few Haplopelma Minax. What are the most aggressive evil fun Ts you keep? I find myself liking the more aggressive Ts alot.
Our most aggressive BY FAR is our featherleg aka: Stromatopelma Calceatum, ACCORDING TO everyone I’ve ever spoken to about the species. From my experience, it’s been a pet rock, but I leave it alone.

Look into it!

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
My O. schioedtei has gone from a scaredy spider to a raging demon now that he's comfy in his new home. I'm almost relieved he's male so I won't need to rehouse him again :anxious:

asunshinefix

Arachnosquire
My G. porteri. I've informed him that this is ridiculous but he's just an angry old man and besides, who am I to tell him how to spider?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Another opinion about S. calceatum, they are not ornery, they are the flightmasters. Now if you try to prevent that flight, they will exert all their available resources to prevent you from preventing their flight. You want an ornery tarantula, snag a C. doriae. They’re obligate borrowers and you will hardly ever see the whole spider, just legs. However, if you do want to see it, open the enclosure. Mine bolts to the entrance of its burrow immediately upon any disturbance, and it’s ready for fun times. Given your stated enjoyment of ornery, C. doriae will not disappoint.

ghostly

Arachnopeon
My OBT was an angry orange little man. I gave him away for a breeding project and he's still kicking, just terrorising someone else now.
I also had a G. Pulchripes male who went absolutely ballistic on me when he was penultimate. It was quite interesting. I got him as a juvenile, and he was the typical calm grammostola, then he molted and BAM raging demon from hell, attacking everything, threat posing, striking. He went back to normal when he matured, but hooo boy those boys go crazy during puberty

TexasPokie

Arachnopeon
Another opinion about S. calceatum, they are not ornery, they are the flightmasters. Now if you try to prevent that flight, they will exert all their available resources to prevent you from preventing their flight. You want an ornery tarantula, snag a C. doriae. They’re obligate borrowers and you will hardly ever see the whole spider, just legs. However, if you do want to see it, open the enclosure. Mine bolts to the entrance of its burrow immediately upon any disturbance, and it’s ready for fun times. Given your stated enjoyment of ornery, C. doriae will not disappoint.
Put my order in today as follows
2 C. Doriae
2 O. Aureotibialis
2 H. Minax
2 O. Phillipinus
I think all these especially the first 3 will make good additions for what I'm looking for