syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
just separated my ornata sac tonight.final count was 107 slings
heres some shots

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Everytime I see slings coming out of an eggsac I get chills. They are beautiful. A big congrats!! :clap:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There you go! :clap:

I keep mine together in groups of ten and they are fun to feed like that.

How hard was it to chase them all down to put them in their new homes? And how long did it take. I am debating on letting this Regalis sac hatch with the female. But the separating process does not look like a ton of fun.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
There you go! :clap:

I keep mine together in groups of ten and they are fun to feed like that.

How hard was it to chase them all down to put them in their new homes? And how long did it take. I am debating on letting this Regalis sac hatch with the female. But the separating process does not look like a ton of fun.
it wasnt to hard but it took about 3-4 hours to seperate them all.was a lil bit of a prodject lol.i think it was worth it tho just to see them all together with mom.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it wasnt to hard but it took about 3-4 hours to seperate them all.was a lil bit of a prodject lol.i think it was worth it tho just to see them all together with mom.
See that is something I am factoring in, I think it would be cool to get some photos of the slings with the mother.
Awesome man congats!

ronin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful pics of a beautiful species. Congratulations Chris.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome picture Chris...hmmm i pick the one in the far left corner with that certain glint in her eye...

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats chris, can't wait to get one or two or maybe three-let us know when we can get in line for those beauties!!!!! later-Karl:worship: :D

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats amazing congrats man i havent seen one molt there about 20odd molts in that tank wow amazing

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That first pic is awesome! And the babies are cuuute :D Congrats