• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Oreo

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
just shipped some male widows and egg sacs to Oreo...he is a very pleasant guy to deal with. payed very promptly, and keeps excellent communication..i have had alot of fun talking widow with this fella...looking forward to future transactions with him...i highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any type of business with him..i am pleased to be the person to start off his reviews..thanks again

croc1monitor

Arachnopeon
I shipped some Ts to "Oreo" awhile back and the transaction was perfect. fast payment, good communication, and was a pleasure to deal with.

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Recently sold a T to "Oreo" and the transaction was perfect without any flaws. Good communiction, and polite person to deal with.
Sr. Chencho
The Few, The Proud!

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great trade from OREO. I got a 482 dubia with no DOA! This was an easy flawless transaction. THANKS!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Oreo ordered a few things from me. He paid super quickly, and kept excellent communication. It is a pleasure to deal with him. I look forward to many more dealings with him, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again. John

AviculariaRob

Arachnopeon
Traded some obt slings and a p.regalis sling to Oreo for two male T's. Got to meet his girlfriend and they both seem like great people, just wish we could have had more time to hang out and talk about tarantulas. I will for sure be seeing you guys in the future! Don't think twice when dealing with Oreo, he's a great guy that loves this hobby just as much as I do :)

100% Positive!!!

XrustyjamesX

Arachnopeon
Ordered a widow from Oreo a while back and forgot to add a review.
Very knowledgeable, fast shipping and great communication Oreo!
I couldn't decide if I wanted a mactans or a hesperus so I left the choice of to Oreo and just asked for whichever spider had the best pattern. I was very surprised to receive one of each!
Great asset to the hobby! 100% positive review.

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE!!!

Just recieved a package from Oreo today. Heat pack was still warm and it was packed great in straws and sm containers. Great communcation and fast shipping. Will do business again!

Leeway337

Arachnopeon
100% Positive. Good packing. Everything arrived well and active. Delivery on time. Everything smooth. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

As always, im very happy to have recieved a package from Oreo. He sent me a nice care package, containing more than i expected. Packaging was awesome, critters are all in great shape. Oreo keeps excellent communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. More than happy to deal with him over and over. Highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again. John

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Just got a B. boehmei from Oreo. Great package and great T! Awesome communication and wasted no time shipping. Thanks so much, really happy to have such a pretty T to add to my "spider herd."

Nada

Arachnoknight
Just got my end of a trade from Oreo. The packing was great, and the spiders were nice and lively. I'll glady do many more transactions with Oreo, in the future.

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Just had a great experience trading with Oreo. Great communication, great packing and great tarantulas!

Nada

Arachnoknight
Got a big beautiful horned baboon from Oreo yesterday. Packaging was great, and she was lively, and angry when she got here. A+

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I just received my package from Oreo, packaging was super. The slings that I order from Oreo were nice and fatty. Oreo stated that my spiders would be shipped on Wednesday for today's delivery. Thanks for keeping your end of the transaction Oreo! Will do business again...

Jose
Exoskeleton Invertebrates
hombrearania1@hotmail.com

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Positive!!!

I just recieved my T shipment and everything went nice and smooth. First Class service; shipping material was top-notch, 72hr heat packs(just in case), and a styrofoam lined box. Communication was quick and proper. Overall an outstanding transaction! Will do business with again. Thanks Oreo!

monstev20

Arachnopeon
I just bought from Oreo.
Amazing packing and great communication! Thanks so much!!
Will do business again in a heart beat!

Meezerkoko

Arachnoknight
AWESOME to do business with! Instant communication too. Really cares about what you have to say and about their T's. I paid and he immediately shipped out. Got a freebie too! Great packing and everything as well, check my photo thread because I have the unpacking of the package I got from him. By the way, what I bought was a B. emilia that was sold as 1.5"+ and measured out at 2.25+ and it's going to molt in a day or two.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Oreo. Awesome as always. He packages excellently, keeps awesome communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. Critter arrived safe and sound. Always happy to deal with him, and look forward to many more transactions. Highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again!