Ordering for Canada

Herp_Hunter27

Arachnopeon
Hey there, I am in Ontario Canada and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to order spiders online. Thanx for the help

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey there, I am in Ontario Canada and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to order spiders online. Thanx for the help
i believe Kelly Swift and Botar both ship to Canada. someone PLEASE correct me if im wrong. though they may not ship this time of year i dont know. but here are their websites.

www.swiftinverts.com

www.botarby8s.com

good luck! hope you find what you are looking for with them.

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
swift's does NOT deliver to Canada, and I don't think Botar's does either. It's a nightmare too ship animals internationally.

Where in Ontario are you ?

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go to your control panel and ask to join the Canadian Forum;)

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ya I was wondering how I do that also, sorry I am new to this forum.
Its pretty painless. See the bar going across the screen, near the top? (It says User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc.....) Click on User CP, then on the left side of the screen you'll see a bunch of options. When you see 'Miscellaneous', there will be an option called Group Memberships. Click that and your options will be evident....

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think you will find that you can get all the Tarantulas of your dreams from Canadian suppliers.. if they dont have something just talk to them and find out if/when they CAN get what you are looking for.. I have found everyone to be very helpful IME and from what I hear there are alot of people who share my opinion. was there anything in particular you wanted to find?

Herp_Hunter27

Arachnopeon
I was just trying to find a bird eater just for future reference, my wife is an assistant manager at a super pet but she gets them in super expensive, but she got in a columbian giant red leg and it is cheaper than i can find anywhere else, even from people on here