Ordered

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I ordered my T's today :D Pelinobius muticus,Lasiodora parahybana,Psalmopoeus irminia so im very exited :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Thanks :) I was all over the place for a while but i settled for those and im proud. I did i like all of these species im really intrested in the irminia.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks :) I was all over the place for a while but i settled for those and im proud. I did i like all of these species im really intrested in the irminia.
Well, in the past, I've had several of each species. I didn't like the parahybana, but that's just because the hair and I do not get along. The irminia are gorgeous, but my favorite out of the three had to be the King Baboons. They just have a unique look to them, as well as a unique attitude. I can see an irminia, and I like them, but something about King Baboons blow me away whenever I see a big female. Granted, they grow slower than the other two species mentioned, but I think they are worth the wait.

Good luck, I hope they grow up big and strong for you. :D

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got my first irminia. More stunning in person than in pics. Congrats! And enjoy!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yeah thats why i got a king Baboon really like something about them i just love :) Yeah ive heard about the parahybana's hairs lol ive heard they are some of the worst hairs on any T. But im really looking forward to seeing the irminia :D

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats man and I hope you enjoy your new T's when they arrive.:D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad you decided on something :D It can be so hard to choose sometimes! I've been toying with what I wanted on my next order for weeks, finally decided, yay!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I will :D for sure i plan on getting more for sure i don't know which species yet though :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I can see why they are beautiful T's :) I'll likely get more aboreal's for sure H.mac for sure and Ornata

Last edited: