Question Order of Ranks

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
What is the order of ranks in this forum? I know the lowest rank is Arachnopeon. The next rank up is Arachnosquire. What are the rest of the ranks in order?

Thanks in advance.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
What is the order of ranks in this forum? I know the lowest rank is Arachnopeon. The next rank up is Arachnosquire. What are the rest of the ranks in order?
These post rank titles require a minimum number of “useful” posts (in informational forums):
  • Arachnopeon: 0
  • Arachnosquire: 50
  • Arachnoknight: 150
  • Arachnobaron: 300
  • Arachnolord: 600
  • Arachnodemon: 666
  • Arachnoangel: 777
  • Arachnoprince: 1,000
  • Arachnoking: 2,000
  • Arachnoemperor: 3,500
  • ArachnoGod: 5,000
All other titles are custom titles (available to Arachnosupporters and Old Timers).

Additionally there are banners that indicate additional levels of support/account privileges:
  • Old Timer: registered for 10+ years and has made 50 or more “useful” posts (in informational forums)
  • Active Member: has made 15 “useful” posts (in informational forums) within the last 45 days
  • Arachnosupporter: has purchased the Arachnosupporter upgrade within the last year ($25)
  • Arachnosupporter Plus: has purchased the Arachnosupporter Plus upgrade within the last year ($50)
  • Staff Member: site administrator or moderator

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
@Ungoliant How about pinning that somewhere? What would be the weasels whiskers is add to Arachnoboards Rules and infobits
Then all those repetitious flug questions can be covered in one obvious mess.

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
Is a message different from a post? Does a post mean media?

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
Just reached arachnosquire for the 3rd time because my messages keep dropping down for some reason..( does anyone know why?)

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Just reached arachnosquire for the 3rd time because my messages keep dropping down for some reason..( does anyone know why?)
If threads that you participated in, or posts that you made gets moved to a forum that does not count towards post counts (or gets removed), then that would be why.