Answered Order in your Arachno.....

Conor10

Arachnoknight
I don’t know if I this is a error or something, but when I got 90 reactions and 150 messages I went from arachnosquire to knight. I’m not sure if this is a error or whatever but it doesn’t seem right. Also, what order does the Arachno..... go through?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
0-50 peon
50 Squire
150 Knight
300 Baron
500 Lord
666 Demon
777 Angel
1000 Prince
2000 King
3500 Emperor
5000 God
Old Timer

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I don’t know if I this is a error or something, but when I got 90 reactions and 150 messages I went from arachnosquire to knight. I’m not sure if this is a error or whatever but it doesn’t seem right. Also, what order does the Arachno..... go through?
See Banners and Post Ranks/Titles.

By popular demand:

Post Ranks/Titles

Post ranks/titles do not affect anything; they are just for vanity/prestige. The following titles require a minimum number of "useful" posts (in informational forums):
  • Arachnopeon: 0
  • Arachnosquire: 50
  • Arachnoknight: 150
  • Arachnobaron: 300
  • Arachnolord: 600
  • Arachnodemon: 666
  • Arachnoangel: 777
  • Arachnoprince: 1,000
  • Arachnoking: 2,000
  • Arachnoemperor: 3,500
  • ArachnoGod: 5,000
All other titles are custom titles (available to Arachnosupporters and Old Timers).

Banners

Additionally there are banners that indicate additional levels of support/account privileges:
  • Old Timer: registered for 10+ years and has made 50 or more "useful" posts (in informational forums)
  • Active Member: has made 15 "useful" posts (in informational forums) within the last 45 days
  • Arachnosupporter: has purchased the Arachnosupporter ($25) upgrade within the last year
  • Arachnosupporter Plus: has purchased the Arachnosupporter Plus upgrade ($50) within the last year
  • Staff Member: site administrator or moderator

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Sorry to necro this but what constitutes a "useful post"
Useful posts are those posted in the informative sections, like Tarantula Questions, the scorpion/myriapod forums, etc.

Mostly notably, Tarantula Chat and the Watering Hole posts aren't considered "useful" so they don't contribute to your rank. Not sure what other forums aren't considered useful.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Sorry to necro this but what constitutes a "useful post"
Useful posts are those posted in the informative sections, like Tarantula Questions, the scorpion/myriapod forums, etc.

Mostly notably, Tarantula Chat and the Watering Hole posts aren't considered "useful" so they don't contribute to your rank. Not sure what other forums aren't considered useful.
To add to what @Sterls said, it also means not "fluff" type posts. Fluff equals all the "cool T", "beautiful", "adding to my wish list", "sent you a DM", etc. style of posts too. ;)

Useful should mean informative and/or helpful. Not just posting for the sake of posting. :)

Debby