Orange Baboon Substrate Concerns 2

Unchain

Arachnopeon
Orange_Baboon_Home[1].jpg Orange_home_setup[1].jpg RCF_Home_Obt[1].jpg Red_Home_Setup[1].jpg Heads up ,, i would love to thank you all for all of your help and concerns for my obt substrate concerns. Here are some updated new situations for my obt,, pics included ,, On that note i always use substrate for all of my T's even the obts i've just tried something that another keeper suggested about no substrate that he used for his obt and from the look of his situation his orange baboon was thriving well with a bunch of web ,, after further research and thanks to you all on the stress and health issues i did not want that for my T's so now there are back in the substrate. " here are some photos updated "

Orange home set up ,,, wood and water will be added for webbing and drinking ,,, don't worry ,,,

RCF 'S revised home

RCF's Home creation .... more will be added ... so far enjoy

Heads up ,, i would love to thank you all for all of your help and concerns for my obt substrate concerns. Here are some updated new situations for my obt,, pics included ,, On that note i always use substrate for all of my T's even the obts i've just tried something that another keeper suggested about no substrate that he used for his obt and from the look of his situation his orange baboon was thriving well with a bunch of web ,, after further research and thanks to you all on the stress and health issues i did not want that for my T's so now there are back in the substrate. " here are some photos updated "
((( Those are not the small keepers ,,, don't let the pic fool ya )))

Last edited by a moderator:

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Looks almost like mine but I provided cork bark for a hide.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Incredibly happy to see that you took what people were saying in the other thread to heart - those setups look way better and I assure you your Ts will be much healthier and content in their enclosures for it!