options for 10 gallon?

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
i have a planted ten gallon, with a uv light on top. currently inside are two male hissers, but i’m wondering if there is anything else possible to add like fruit beetles or something

Ponerinecat

Arachnobaron
Too many options to name. Beetles would be fine, as would almost any communal invertebrate that are fine with the conditions inside the tank. Personally I'd turn it into a little specialized microhabitat for some niche native flora and fauna, but stuff in the hobby is fine as well.

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
Too many options to name. Beetles would be fine, as would almost any communal invertebrate that are fine with the conditions inside the tank. Personally I'd turn it into a little specialized microhabitat for some niche native flora and fauna, but stuff in the hobby is fine as well.
which native flora and fauna would you recommend? :)

Ponerinecat

Arachnobaron
which native flora and fauna would you recommend? :)
Pretty much anything that can live in your tanks conditions. I just stock it with anything interesting I find that can survive within the tank. Carabids, tenebs, isos, flatworms, millis, spiders, mites, opilis, earwigs, certain true bugs, on and on and on.