Opistophthalmus pallipes

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've had no success and have been offering quite a sum of money for a few of different species, to include O. pallipes. My biggest goal with Opistophthalmus is the karooensis, but they are just as rare to come by in the trade as Tityus species, if not more. If you do have success, let me know where from, because I want some too! *lol* The only ones I have heard of having been brought to the States were mistaken for another species, and later, identified correctly.

adios,
edw. :?

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Smokin`!!!!

Killer contrasts in colours.

Very, very nice!

Mat

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i am going to try really hard to get a few of these scorpions. i'll send you some if i get some. i wish i had the funds i'd go to South Africa and collect them. that would be an awesome breeding project!!!

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Average size, from a few people I have spoken with about this species and several other of the genus, is that they grow to about the same size or a little smaller than O. glabifrons. From a guess, I would have to say that would put them between 3.5 and 4 inches, give of take a few cm. They may have also meant around 3 inches though.

adios,
edw. :?

Last edited: