Opistophthalmus glabifrons feeding advices

Ragnoso

Arachnosquire
I'm new to scorpions keeping and I need some advices. I have a 3-4 years old female Opistophthalmus glabifrons that recently gave birth. Find information about this species seems to be an hard task. I managed ho find some informations but I still have some gripes: how many times a week should I feed her? I keep B. lateralis and B. dubia.

This is my scorpion:
IMG_20200627_202108.jpg
IMG_20200627_135715.jpg

mellow

Arachnobaron
I would feed her one appropriately sized feeder once a week, by the way what kinda substrate is that?

Ragnoso

Arachnosquire
I would feed her one appropriately sized feeder once a week, by the way what kinda substrate is that?
That is not its true enclosure, in it's true enclosure I used peat for burrowing scorpion+coco fiber

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I agree with mellow - feed her once a week. They don't require feeding every day.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Even temporary the sub at least needs to be changed. To say she recently gave birth she doesn't look too thin. An adult cricket a week will be ok of she eats 1 a week until she plumps up a little. Then maybe every 2 or 3 weeks. They don't have the greatest appetite.

Given the right set up, substrate that's deep enough and allows them to burrow you'll pretty much never see her.