Opinions Please

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Who thinks my emps are going to be parents before long. Not a lot has been eaten lately and she just keeps getting fatter and fatter. I hope she is but I just want other opinions. Thanks.

Pandinus imperator

The loving pair

Heres the proud male

Here is the female that I want the opinions on

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if she is mature then I would say congratulations.. otherwise you are just gonna have a bigger scorpion some time soon :D

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The male will enjoy a nice meal if he is not seperated soon. They must be a loving pair if he hasen't been eaten yet. {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Remember what I told you last night fellow Missourian ;)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, I remember. I'm just a little excited and wanted opinions. I had no idea this was going to happen. Can't wait to see them.

slimtim454

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The male will enjoy a nice meal if he is not seperated soon. They must be a loving pair if he hasen't been eaten yet. {D
Would the male eats the babies? The female would kill and eat the male?

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
she'll probably molt bro. The male is as big as the female.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
isn't the telson usually red when they are mature???
that's probably just the lighting bro. Emps are not green but the picture tells a different story. I don't know how what kind of lighting they used because it doesn't show green color when I take a picture of my emps.

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can't see any embryos through the pleural membrane, I'd say ecdysial excitement is ensuing......:}

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the female looks my my big gravid girl did about december/january (mated her in september)

It's kinda hard to see embryoes in an emp.... when i could see them in mine she popped a few days later (this was last june/july ). anyways good luck with the buggers.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A comparison of the plaps would lead one to belive Mark is correct.