Opinions on this trade?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Should I trade my 3" Aphonopelma chalcodes female for a Caribena versicolor sling? I have a few slings already and I'm looking to invest in more. However, this is my only Aphonopelma chalcodes. Should I just man up and raise it until an adult? Or should I do the trade?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Keep her, Versicolor slings are relatively cheap and available. They also grow faster than A. chalcodes.

clive 82

Arachnoknight
Should I trade my 3" Aphonopelma chalcodes female for a Caribena versicolor sling? I have a few slings already and I'm looking to invest in more. However, this is my only Aphonopelma chalcodes. Should I just man up and raise it until an adult? Or should I do the trade?
Definitly keep the Aphonopelma.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Starting from the fair enough point of: 'do what you want and view as better' of course, well... here in Italy something like that would be laughable, like trading gold for a pile of smoking poop (fly included) :)

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Cool, I'll keep her. I'll just grab the sling at the next expo. 100% was going to do the trade until I handled it yesterday. It reminds me of a little dog and the stance that they have is just appealing to me. Love Mary Jane! (That's her name, me and the breeder named her through a sort of joke when we met.)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I would NEVER trade away a FEMALE for a sling. Man, if you don't want it let me know hah.

FYI The value of your female is higher than a single versi too.

Honestly, you've been asking about versi for a bit. I think you should just man up and buy a versi sling, and move one and enjoy it!

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I would NEVER trade away a FEMALE for a sling. Man, if you don't want it let me know hah.

FYI The value of your female is higher than a single versi too.

Honestly, you've been asking about versi for a bit. I think you should just man up and buy a versi sling, and move one and enjoy it!
I have a few already, I just can't get enough. I don't know why I like them so much!