Opinions on the sex of this P. smithi

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecs can be a such a pain to ventral sex sometimes hehe!I have P.metallicas here that still need to be sexed that are 4-5" legspan lol.Some of the Poecs I find very easy like regalis/rufilata/formosa but others just mess me up bad!!Maybe you guys can sex my smithi Juvies out for me :D
Will see if I can grab some photos!
-Chris

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecs can be a such a pain to ventral sex sometimes hehe!I have P.metallicas here that still need to be sexed that are 4-5" legspan lol.Some of the Poecs I find very easy like regalis/rufilata/formosa but others just mess me up bad!!Maybe you guys can sex my smithi Juvies out for me :D
Will see if I can grab some photos!
-Chris
I agree LOL!! I had a P. metallica that was sexed 100% male....and looked it...ended up being female, not that I complained!!! {D Chris, That HUGE P. striata MM I got from you mated my female and I got a great sac from her...he is still doing great and still eating. I have to say that is the biggest MM I have ever seen!

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I agree LOL!! I had a P. metallica that was sexed 100% male....and looked it...ended up being female, not that I complained!!! {D Chris, That HUGE P. striata MM I got from you mated my female and I got a great sac from her...he is still doing great and still eating. I have to say that is the biggest MM I have ever seen!
Awesome man!I'm glad he got the job done!He was def a pretty leggy spider haha!I think perhaps the only mature male I've seen bigger than that was a massive ultimate male Lampropelma violaceopes.
-Chris

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome man!I'm glad he got the job done!He was def a pretty leggy spider haha!I think perhaps the only mature male I've seen bigger than that was a massive ultimate male Lampropelma violaceopes.
-Chris
He is a awesome T...all the MM Lampropelma violaceopes I have had were runts LOL!! 5-6" if that!!{D,but they got the job done!!:D