Opinions needed....

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
Following members opinions for my third T im going to get an A. geneculata. After looking on Swift's i found one for a great price and i also discovered Freebies. I want to take advantage of them, but im not sure which of the 8 to choose: 1/4" Bolivian Salmon (A. chacoana)
1/4" Mexican Redrump (B. vagans)
1/4" Brazilian Black and White (N. coloratovillosus)
1/4" Costa Rican Zebra (A. seemanni)
1/4" Honduran Curlyhair (B. albopilosum)
1/2" Haitian Brown (P. cancerides)
3/4" Brazilian Salmon (L. parahybana)
1/4" Brazilian Red and White (N. chromatus

Im leaning twords the L. Parahybana, but i like the N. coloratovillosus, is it as aggresive as ive herd...........im kind of indicisive:? , help please:D

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
O.K., I don't own any on the freebies list, but here's my two cents:

I would go for the l. parahybana or the p. cancerides. I think the cancerides is more attractive, but the parahybana will get big, second in size only to t. blondi according to many. Both grow fast.

My reasoning is that a) both are on my "to get" list
b) both grow pretty fast.

You really can't go wrong with any of them though.

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'd get the L. parahybana

i went with the L. parahybana, my package just came last week and i'm glad i got it.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I vote for the N. chromatus. Nice colorful adult and slings grow pretty fast.

ScorpionFanatic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
L. parahybana for size and growth rate, but N. chromatus do look quite beautiful and grow fast as well.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer

I went with N.Chromatus, they like to really dig as slings. They are beautiful, but are aggressive.;P

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
P.cancerides by far heres a real pig with a endless stomach, size and color is awesome!

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another vote for N. chromatus. Although i personally would get the vagans because i dont have that particular Brachy yet.

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
I would say the A.chacoana. First because you rarely see them as a freebie (or haven't) and they do look pretty. The others tend to be very common as freebies or obtainable really cheap.

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.cancerides by far heres a real pig with a endless stomach, size and color is awesome!
I agree with you there...my little one which is approx. 1 1/2"s is an eating machine. I watched her (hoping her) put two crix in her mouth a couple weeks ago. A half inch crick and a large. The large was dropped in my accident and I had no time to get it out...she nabbed it quickly. The one adult I had turned out male but was absolutely stunning. I think she's 2 - 2 1/2"s now since her molt the other day.