Opinion on what would make a good beginner pet for me?

Haemus

Arachnosquire
So, I guess you will be at the expo, then? Are you getting it from TarCan or Bruce?
I'm picking it up tangledinwebs. I got my G. pulchripes from them too. And yes I will be attending the expo, you?

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I'm picking it up tangledinwebs. I got my G. pulchripes from them too. And yes I will be attending the expo, you?
I don't have anyone on my list, but I am going to go anyway. There are always really good deals. Dawn has P. imperator scorplings I hear. That might be too much for me to pass up. I love my little guy so much and I have this empty aquarium sitting there doing nothing and I don't ever use them for spiders.
It would be awful to just let it sit empty like that.

Haemus

Arachnosquire
I don't have anyone on my list, but I am going to go anyway. There are always really good deals. Dawn has P. imperator scorplings I hear. That might be too much for me to pass up. I love my little guy so much and I have this empty aquarium sitting there doing nothing and I don't ever use them for spiders.
It would be awful to just let it sit empty like that.
Most of the time I attend I'm just looking lol, and she does indeed have P. imperator scorpions.