Opinion on the cutest T?

Flutterbat

Arachnopeon
What do you think is the most adorable T and why? I would love to hear your opinions! I think mine would have to be the B. Smithi.. Something about their fat little bodies and big eyes is just so.. Adorable!

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
In my opinion its the C.elegans never owned one my self but one of my friends does I just love the little heart on there abdomen

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I'm incredibly partial to avics in the cute department. The way they flutter walk, the way they stick their fluffy little toes out of their hides when they're hungry, the list goes on. I also have to mention the way they jump from surface to surface on occaision. They just seem even more cat like than other Ts, I'll never be over them.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I think B. albopilosum takes that contest.

_MG_0312.JPG

And as a bonus, here is a cute H. sp. "Columbia" small:

20140905_211728.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I used to think B.Emilia, but this recent picture of my P.Cambridgei female made me change my mind...

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The Goddess :)

Btw it's a myth that the Goddess is so defensive, actually she's a sweety :kiss: it's all those keepers faults; they love to piss off the Goddess for hear the hissing :-/

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I used to think B.Emilia, but this recent picture of my P.Cambridgei female made me change my mind...
When I first heard about the P. cambridgei I didn't see the big deal every one made....until I saw an AF in person. My jaw dropped at how gorgeous she was. Pictures do no justice.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was the exact same! The olive green is really just unlike any other T.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
That is a tough one because I take into consideration their personalities too.
And it is tough because I adore them all.

Cyriocosmus elegans are very cute because they have a little heart on their bottoms. The problem is, I never see my little girlie.
_DSC5627-2.jpg

The B. albopilosum are just adorable little tykes and I love my two girls to death! They are always out and about too.
_DSC1262-2.jpg
_DSC6125 (2)-2.jpg

My two G. pulchripes are incredibly sweet and very curious. They are always visible too.
_DSC3618-2.jpg
_DSC9194-2-2.jpg

Then, there are my favourite spider of all time - G. pulchra. As small spiderlings they burrow, but as adults they are always out where you can see them. This little spiderling has never burrowed and is very active and curious.
_DSC6940-2-2.jpg

My two Avicularia avicularia are absolute treasures as well. Mine are very tolerant of me doing maintenance and I am extremely thankful of that. Avics are always considered the 'cutest' of all the tarantula genera.
_DSC6655-2-2C.jpg
_DSC5270-2-3.jpg

And, I know they are not tarantulas, but I have to give a shoutout to the most darling member of my collection. You can't get any sweeter, more docile, and just an all round gentleman than my Pandinus imperator (Emperor Scorpion) boy - Marcus Aurelius. He is just adorable and awesome!
_DSC7457-2.jpg

Last edited:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
The Goddess :)

Btw it's a myth that the Goddess is so defensive, actually she's a sweety :kiss: it's all those keepers faults; they love to piss off the Goddess for hear the hissing :-/
So I'm guessing that the pinch grab doesn't work on the Goddess, eh?
:rofl:

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I'm probably a bit bias because I just got one and it's the cutest thing ever, and I'm factoring personality into my score of cuteness.

Euathlus sp red is my vote though, even my little 3/4" curiously comes out to see what's going on when I open its enclosure. So cute

rasulsimakshah

Arachnosquire
I'm incredibly partial to dwarf species in the cute department...C. elegans and Hapalopus "Pumpkin Patch" are almost too much to handle!