Opinion on the cutest T?

Andy00

Arachnoknight
This isn't a T, but how cute is this camel spider eating a red runner?!! image.jpeg

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Gotta agree with @VanessaS, G. pulchra hands down, all eight of em. The velvety black and big faces gives it a majestic, yet conservative look. The B. albopilosum and B. smithi are just as beautiful though

louise f

Arachnoangel
The Goddess :)

Btw it's a myth that the Goddess is so defensive, actually she's a sweety :kiss: it's all those keepers faults; they love to piss off the Goddess for hear the hissing :-/
Of course the Goddess, we already had that one figured out friend :p:D Hehe

louise f

Arachnoangel
Well i would have said Cyriocosmus eleganz, but nooo not after almost everyone else took that one. Haha :p:D
Da dadada dadadaaaa ( Psalmopoeus, every freaking one of them :astonished: :p )

Octagon

Arachnoperson

Btw it's a myth that the Goddess is so defensive, actually she's a sweety :kiss: it's all those keepers faults; they love to piss off the Goddess for hear the hissing :-/
Is the Goddess exactly "cute"? I would say, more, "sexy, glamorous and dangerously alluring". A dark siren of the night; a woman, not a girl.

Arcana

Arachnopeon
My vote goes to G. pulchra. Black, smooth and slow emotions... So beautiful! And I own one :)

All slings are super cute though, no matter what species they are :embarrassed:

Octagon

Arachnoperson

OK, @Chris LXXIX, you have done it. I have listened to your unrelenting paens of worship, day in, day out, drumming away at my brain. You have finally broken me down. I want a Goddess!

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
I'm loving this little beastie at the moment even though it keeps trying to escape everytime I open the enclosure
Which Pachistopelma? I agree these guys are awesome and unique. Flattened carapace and abdomen, unusual eye cluster, never seen a T like it.

Pachistopelma rufonigrum sling
edited_edited_1444899261298.jpg

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Which Pachistopelma? I agree these guys are awesome and unique. Flattened carapace and abdomen, unusual eye cluster, never seen a T like it.

Pachistopelma rufonigrum sling
View attachment 217259
You've got a beautiful little sling there and thanks for adding another to my " I need list". Mine is a Pachistopelma bromelicola they are really unique like you say and a lot different to any of my avics in behaviour and speed

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Avicularia Avicularia. Come on man, look at them little pink shoes it's always got on.

tarantulashack

Arachnopeon
I don't know if I'd exactly say cute but for looks i will have to say hands down H. Maculata they are stunningly gorgeous when sitting still a grayish flash if not :p.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
I don't have one yet but I love how pretty much all Pokies look. However, I wouldn't call them "cute" so much as "elegant". Love their long legs and the Pokie Pose they do when they stretch out. Not a tarantula but I just got a tiny L. megatheloides sling and its cute as hell, but also because of how it webs. Its insane...it zips around its enclosure at almost full speed while simultaneously webbing; its hilarious to watch...feels like there should be the Benny Hill theme playing. Cutest THING I've ever seen from a T is when I unpacked my .5 inch GBB sling and it immediately came out, climbed onto my hand and gave me a threat posture, then walked calmly into its enclosure.