Opening the P.regalis & P.rufilata sacs!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It was time to open the sacs from the P.regalis & P.rufilata, they were in the mechanical mom for 12 days, they were with the mother for 17 days.

Here are pics of the P. rufilata eggs w/ legs (there were 161 and not 1 bad one!):

[YOUTUBE]wx1GJ_XeAMg[/YOUTUBE]

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just finished watching this on YouTube. lol

Grats on the sacs, and amazing macro shots as usual!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rufi's are awesome, I will trade ya for that Blondi LOL!!! J/k!!{D
{D You got in that joke bag of yours a little early this morning! Didnt you? ;P

How about you go grab me some Steak-N-Shake... Wrap it up nice & tight.. Throw in a couple of those rufi slings.. Send it all my way... :D

No? Darn! I thought it was a good idea.. :D{D

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great video as always, what material are you placing them on once you open them? is that a steralite latch lid with the center of the lid cut out? is there water under the fabric for humidity perposes? just wondering how you do it?
~Aaron

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
{D You got in that joke bag of yours a little early this morning! Didnt you? ;P

How about you go grab me some Steak-N-Shake... Wrap it up nice & tight.. Throw in a couple of those rufi slings.. Send it all my way... :D

No? Darn! I thought it was a good idea.. :D{D
Express or priority???

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
great video as always, what material are you placing them on once you open them? is that a steralite latch lid with the center of the lid cut out? is there water under the fabric for humidity perposes? just wondering how you do it?
~Aaron
Yep, that is exactly what it is, I pl,ace water underneath (1/2 full). The material is womens tights.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep, that is exactly what it is, I pl,ace water underneath (1/2 full). The material is womens tights.
Nice, I dont think my wife would like me cutting up her tights:) so I guess the next time i get a sack its going to be an akward trip to the store:p Ill make sure to purchase some "manley" items aswell.
~Aaron

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice, i dont think my wife would like me cutting up her tights:) so i guess the next time i get a sack its going to be an akward trip to the store:p ill make sure to purchase some "manley" items aswell.
~aaron
lol!!!!!!:d

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rob,
your slings all look scared crapless, possibly PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) after experience that exacto knife like a guillotine coming true

now you know Am just poeceeng you

Grats on kids

Anastasia

the

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahhhhhhhhh,baby rufies! IMHO,they are the most attractive of the pokies,and have a wonderful personality as well(as long as you like crazy fast,and darty)The world can never have enough rufilatas.I have a 1.2 trio here that I just cant wait to mature.