Opening the P.metallica sac

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Decided it was time to open the sac and check it out...and I got a very nice surprise!

[youtube]ZfrODDfkoy4[/youtube]

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Eggs with legs

Part way there, congrats! And good with them and the wonderful storm we have coming.

andy375hh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ccongratz on the Sac!! Its good to see ya around here again Rob.

winwin

Arachnoknight
Congratz on that man! :clap: Hope all goes well. Send em over to the Philippines then, they rarely come up on sale here.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Congrats man!!........Good ish!.......Money Money Money!!!!...nah J/K I know your passion is way beyond that!...Hope you end up with a nice amount!...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Part way there, congrats! And good with them and the wonderful storm we have coming.
We have a massive storm coming I think......they are all saying different amounts LOL!!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congrats! 2 months down the line, we're gonna wait for your P. metallica communal set-up!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
AWESOME man!!!! BIG congratulations!!! Can't wait till I can get one of those beauties :D

zbrewer88

Arachnopeon
:clap:Great job! I'm definately going to be buying one of these off of you when they're ready. I will probably have to make the drive though, I think this T is too good for any kind of shipping :worship::}

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice job rob. This storm is not going to be fun huh? Good luck, you have a generator I hope...... :\ Oh I got another pokie. A close to 2 inch regalis. Best part it was free. Take care man. Hope you make it through alright tomorrow

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Conrats Rob, great job.
Give me a call whenever you find some time.

Wink

Arachnopeon
We have a massive storm coming I think......they are all saying different amounts LOL!!
i hear ya man, im a little over an hour south of STL and im really hoping we dont get hit by that storm lol

to get back on topic...big congrats man!! hope it all works out well! i'm hoping ill be able to get my hands on one soon, i want one sooo bad! lol

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats man. I may have to get some of those from you when the time comes.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
(Cyber HIGH FIVE!!!!)

Awesome Rob. Glad to see you FINALLY did it!. I know exactly how you feel. I know you worked your ass of trying to make this happen.

Congrats!

I am sure I will be the same way when and if I get my M. robustum sac to happen, knock on wood.(my version of the P. metallica)

:clap::clap::clap: