Opening the P.metallica sac

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
THey started molting into 1st instars tonight!

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice! congrats man! hope your hanging in there after recent events.

save one for me :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
(Cyber HIGH FIVE!!!!)

Awesome Rob. Glad to see you FINALLY did it!. I know exactly how you feel. I know you worked your ass of trying to make this happen.

Congrats!

I am sure I will be the same way when and if I get my M. robustum sac to happen, knock on wood.(my version of the P. metallica)

:clap::clap::clap:
Awesome CODY....robustum is a really tough one to I have heard!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

nice! congrats man! hope your hanging in there after recent events.

save one for me :D
It was a shocker for sure, probably never really get over it. I have one saved for you my friend!!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Hey Rob, if the price is right I think I might actually force myself to buy a few (because they are AWSOME and nothing would tick my bro off more) :D I'm going to keep a good eye on these and hopefully will be picking me some up!

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
Rob I think you're gonna be the first person to sell a sack of Metallicas before they've reached 2nd instar.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
got dibs lol hahaha nice job getting them! hope that snow dont ruin anything!

razor244

Arachnopeon
im loving the pic of the first instar. i cant wait to see these guys for sale =P

oogie boogie

Arachnopeon
That's awesome. I got a bit of nervous too right before you did the thumbs up :D

Good luck with the slings robc.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's awesome. I got a bit of nervous too right before you did the thumbs up :D

Good luck with the slings robc.
I was very nervous LOL! All the eggs that didn't emerge have a coating on them and you can actually see the egg w/ leg under it and they are starting to molt also. I had some singapore blues do this also, but had to very carefully help a few out.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats my friend. It's good not to see Joe on here trying to ruin your good fortune. Let me know when you are ready. I'll drink one for you tonight.

Matt

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
Awesome! I want one :) Your pics are great. Be safe & warm... guess that storm bypassed pittsburgh & hit you instead.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I bought two slings today for 50 euros each. Pricey little buggers but I had to have them. Congrats on making more available mate.