Open letter to Michael Jacobi

pinkfoot

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This is an appeal to Michael Jacobi to get in touch with me regarding my fully paid subscription to Arachnoculture Magazine almost three months ago.

I have left 4 pm's on different forums including this one, and sent three emails to try and sort this out, but thus far I have not even received a reply. (or a magazine)

I have not yet contacted PayPal for a refund, as I hope we can sort this out amicably.

Thank You

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
thanks for reminding me! i was thinking about it the other day and couldn't find any record of paying..so was thinking i didn't order but was looking. just checked pay pal and i did order a subscription back in the beginning of march. :(

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I won a subscription at last years ATS convention, along w/ the most recent issue, I recieved a duplicate issue 2 mos later and now its the first day of this years ATS convention and still no new issues, is Aracnoculture still planing on publishing a quarterly mag? as my subscription was free I cant realy complain but I can imagine what the people tht paid full price for this years subscription must be thinking, I realy wish it had been followed through on as it was a pretty informative publication, I especialy liked the article on Ray Gabriel, great guy, Knows his stuff, the hobby could use more guys like him, well hope that the mag gets off the ground and look forward to my next issue, PEACE ALL, Brandon

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Like most businesses, ARACHNOCULTURE has a website. On that website there is a pop-up message that is updated to inform subscribers about the printing and release of each issue. It also offers an apology for the timeliness issues of 2006, which hopefully will be increasingly sorted out with this year. My official website is a much better source for information than a forum I infrequently visit and is not affiliated with my business. Also, my email address is in my signature.

That said, "pinkfoot" who began this thread has had four issues to shipped to him and I sent an explanatory email to him a week ago. Fortunately, I knew his name was Paul Claven or his unsigned post with an alias username would have done me no good. Apparently he didn't get the email so I forwarded it to him this morning and he has since replied and everything is fine.

The second poster contacted me via private email and I will respond to him in kind.

The third poster is awaiting 2(2), which as my website explains is currently being shipped to subscribers. Some have received them, some still need to be mailed. I am a one-man show and I cannot print, package, and post several hundred copies en masse.

Regards, Michael

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Hi Michael,
Any news at all on the DVD release? (There is no new news about it on your website, I already looked.;) )

esotericman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I won a subscription at last years ATS convention, along w/ the most recent issue, I recieved a duplicate issue 2 mos later and now its the first day of this years ATS convention and still no new issues, is Aracnoculture still planing on publishing a quarterly mag? as my subscription was free I cant realy complain but I can imagine what the people tht paid full price for this years subscription must be thinking, I realy wish it had been followed through on as it was a pretty informative publication, I especialy liked the article on Ray Gabriel, great guy, Knows his stuff, the hobby could use more guys like him, well hope that the mag gets off the ground and look forward to my next issue, PEACE ALL, Brandon
Have you said anything to the ATS board folks? PM me on ATSHQ.ORG and I'll get you fixed up in no time!

As for Michael, he states on his site he's busy and all. Putting these things together is a major undertaking, and he's really just one guy after all.

I'm all paid up, and have zero complaints.

Christian

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Hi Michael,
Still curious if there is any news about the DVD?
Yes! It is ready to ship and I will get them out to those who prepaid (a long time ago) before I leave for ArachnoCon!!! It will officially debut at ArachnoCon and I will begin to accept mail orders after I return.

Thanks, Michael