OP?

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
im sure this is somewhere, but you can't search for 2 letters. What's an OP?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Ornithology Phallus

Did you know that ducks have phalluses that are twice their body length, curved like a cork screw, and barbed?

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Ornithology Phallus

Did you know that ducks have phalluses that are twice their body length, curved like a cork screw, and barbed?
Did you know ducks will actively rape other ducks. I didn't until I witnessed it.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Did you know ducks will actively rape other ducks. I didn't until I witnessed it.
Yep, and female ducks have actually evolved a defense. Their girl part are also a cork screw, but in the opposite direction. They also branch off into dead ends to help avoid insemination.

Welcome to Arachnoboards.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Yep, and female ducks have actually evolved a defense. Their girl part are also a cork screw, but in the opposite direction. They also branch off into dead ends to help avoid insemination.

Welcome to Arachnoboards.
Yup it's crazy man. I have a friend who keeps ducks and I had to ask her why i saw what I did at the park one day lol:

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Original prankster- a song from the band "the offspring" off their 2000 album "conspiracy of one"

magicmed

Arachnobaron
It appears to be lost with the wind and the sands of time. A shame I'm saddened to have missed such an event.
I am too to be honest, I tried doing a Google search for it but I couldn't find it. Guess you know you're getting old when you remember stuff the Internet doesn't lol

Ceymann

Arachnoknight
I can remember rocking out to "pretty fly" in '98
Yes ! Also "got to keep em separated". Oh the late 90s, drinking mass amounts of Surge while slaughtering your buddies in Goldeneye on N64, complex/power weapons of course, riding bikes everywhere, AOL chat, blockbuster etc etc. I miss those days, sometimes when I think about those times, I feel more like 40 than I do 30.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Yes ! Also "got to keep em separated". Oh the late 90s, drinking mass amounts of Surge while slaughtering your buddies in Goldeneye on N64, complex/power weapons of course, riding bikes everywhere, AOL chat, blockbuster etc etc. I miss those days, sometimes when I think about those times, I feel more like 40 than I do 30.
What I wouldn't give to set foot inside a block buster store one last time. I wasn't even that big on rental movies but the smell inside that store from all the candy they had was one of a kind LOL.