Oops

Dessicata

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Recieved 2 free H. Gigas slings on tuesday, bout 10-12mm legspan, and unluckily, yesterday one escaped :-/ It can hide everywhere and anywhere in my room :-/ Oh well, i wouldnt have thought it will be able to moult properly :-(
Anyone got any ideas where to look for it (i had an arboreal get out and first place i looked [curtains] was its hideout).

Cheers

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Look in dark, close spaces. I have found ALL my wanders, terrestrial and arboreal in places like that. Think of where a little kid would hide where HE thinks you can't see him!!!!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about the escape. That'll make ya nervous! I hope you find it. I've only had one true escape (and one wannabe escape by my H. lividium). Never did find that milk snake... yall remember that? MONTHS ago. No trace of my Levi. :(

kellygirl

Dessicata

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm

I also recieved a free P. Regalis yesterday, and i underestimated its speed and it got out. First place i looked there it was. I'm not actually that nervous about the Gigas, but the pokie had me worried :p Still, what owuld you call close dark places? I looked under the bed, behind vivs, posters etc, still cant find it :S

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I've been living with an AWOL P regalis for over a year.
I figure she must be dead by now....either that, or fully mature and about 7" :eek:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey immortal --

let me know when you wake up and theres an 8 inch huge pokie rearing up on your chest ---

what a sight to wake up to, huh? two big black fangs pointing at you :)

good luck Des!!! it'll turn up, and if not, let me know if you notice the general bug population in your house decreasing -- thats a good sign at least! :)

peace,
dave

Dessicata

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hmm, thing is, if either of my mums show dogs get bitten (or her or my dad for that matter - both allergic to insect stings) I'm in deep shit...