Staff member
5" 0.1 A. chalcodes
6" 0.1 H. gigas
1.5" 0.0.2 H. gigas
3" 0.0.1 P. muticus
1.5" 0.0.1 M. balfouri
0.75" 0.0.1 L. parahybana

:sorry:

You know what happened. People need to stop getting rid of their spiders at adoption prices.

Last edited:

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Congrats on the haul, especially the AF A. chalcodes! I'm hoping to snag the same thing next weekend myself...love the way they look, and they live a really long time.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
How much for all of them?
$80, which was a deal I couldn't pass up. Unfortunately now I'm a bit over budget for the month :banghead: Gotta hussle and sell some roaches.

Congrats on the haul, especially the AF A. chalcodes! I'm hoping to snag the same thing next weekend myself.
I already have one, but I love this species. Especially this color morph, it's a bit hard to find. Very light colored, almost an ivory.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
$80, which was a deal I couldn't pass up. Unfortunately now I'm a bit over budget for the month :banghead: Gotta hussle and sell some roaches.

I already have one, but I love this species. Especially this color morph, it's a bit hard to find. Very light colored, almost an ivory.
Can i just toss roaches in my cricket holding tank till they become spider food lol?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
5" 0.1 A. chalcodes
6" 0.1 H. gigas
1.5" 0.0.2 H. gigas slings
3" 0.0.1 P. muticus
1.5" 0.0.1 M. balfouri
0.75" 0.0.1 L. parahybana

:sorry:

You know what happened. People need to stop getting rid of their spiders at adoption prices.
Hey Eulers you do know it works both ways right? You have to stop looking

Why do I get the feeling there's someone saying something about a kettle, a pot and the colour black

Nice haul though man

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Hey Eulers you do know it works both ways right? You have to stop looking

Why do I get the feeling there's someone saying something about a kettle, a pot and the colour black

Nice haul though man
Actually, for once, it wasn't my fault! Another user reached out to me asking if I was interested because of how close we are. And my self control is almost non-existent.

I mean, really, it's his fault. You don't give an alcoholic a beer.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Can i just toss roaches in my cricket holding tank till they become spider food lol?
Sure, won't guarantee that the crickets will live though. Not sure why they'd die, but... y'know, crickets.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Actually, for once, it wasn't my fault! Another user reached out to me asking if I was interested because of how close we are. And my self control is almost non-existent.

I mean, really, it's his fault. You don't give an alcoholic a beer.
Yeah I understand I think I packed my self control off along with my ex wife.

I once bought an enclosure that I needed funny thing was it came in the shape of a juvenile female M robustum very strange

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Sure, won't guarantee that the crickets will live though. Not sure why they'd die, but... y'know, crickets.
Haha msg me, maybe i want to take a few off ur hands an help ya out :)
I uave never tried roaches. Always been superworms an crickets an hornworms for me but maybe my, T's will like em :)

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Pic of the A. chalcodes please if you get a chance :angelic:

Nice purchase Btw best of luck with the 0.0.5 T's I hope they turn out to be whatever's in your favor

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Pic of the A. chalcodes please if you get a chance :angelic:

Nice purchase Btw best of luck with the 0.0.5 T's I hope they turn out to be whatever's in your favor
Oh, you know it. I'll be getting pictures of all of them.

I'm hoping for 100% males on the slings! That would be ideal.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Maybe Tarantuholics Anonymous could help . They have a twelve step program . Unfortunately most people's thirteenth step is to run right out and buy more Ts . It's a vicious cycle .

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I think we should report this thread!!! Its title is very misleading! there is no way "Opps" cuts the mustard for a cold hard calculated beady eyed Aranoholic with absolutely no intention of stopping. Maybe the only way is a group intervention, taking away his T's, and going cold turkey!

Congrats!! on the great deal EulersK :p:p

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I think we should report this thread!!! Its title is very misleading! there is no way "Opps" cuts the mustard for a cold hard calculated beady eyed Aranoholic with absolutely no intention of stopping. Maybe the only way is a group intervention, taking away his T's, and going cold turkey!

Congrats!! on the great deal EulersK :p:p
Don't even get me started. You all are the worst enablers I've ever met. What's the answer to any thread asking which sling to get? "Get both! Get several of both!"

And I'm not beady eyed :sorry:

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You should be able to sex the P. muticus at that size. If it's a male let me know, I can put him to use.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
You should be able to sex the P. muticus at that size. If it's a male let me know, I can put him to use.
Which is why I want males! I'll reach out if I suspect male from ventral or confirm it from molt.