Oops...

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Don't even get me started. You all are the worst enablers I've ever met. What's the answer to any thread asking which sling to get? "Get both! Get several of both!"

And I'm not beady eyed :sorry:
I wasn't. My offer to buy two of those Ts was because I was trying to look out for you man. Think of it as my way of helping you. :nurse:

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Don't even get me started. You all are the worst enablers I've ever met. What's the answer to any thread asking which sling to get? "Get both! Get several of both!"

And I'm not beady eyed :sorry:
I remember when I made a thread debating whether I should get a B. smithi or albopilosum (and ironically I got neither, lol) and EVERYONE told me to get both and I was just like IT'S MY FIRST TARANTULA CUT ME SOME SLACK

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I remember when I made a thread debating whether I should get a B. smithi or albopilosum (and ironically I got neither, lol) and EVERYONE told me to get both and I was just like IT'S MY FIRST TARANTULA CUT ME SOME SLACK
Yeah, speaking of, why don't you need shelves yet? What's the hold up?

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Yeah, speaking of, why don't you need shelves yet? What's the hold up?
I had to leave my baby Regina at home while I'm at college with my mother who doesn't want more yet. But there's a chance I'll be picking one up at Repticon on Friday. I'll get more eventually, keep your pants on Euler.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
God, I know the feeling. Today we went into a different rep shop near us than we usually go to, just to get more substrate for my fiancee's ball python. It's not my fault they happened to have juveniles of the two species at the top of my wishlist (G. pulchripes and L. itabunae).

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Which is why I want males! I'll reach out if I suspect male from ventral or confirm it from molt.
I'd really like to know too. My AF King Baboon started showing her big rear legs by this size. Glad you're hoping for males cause that one's got me scratching my head lol.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I'd really like to know too. My AF King Baboon started showing her big rear legs by this size. Glad you're hoping for males cause that one's got me scratching my head lol.
I'm definitely hoping for at least one male out of your gigas slings. The female is on hold until then! Same goes for that balfouri sling, my two females will definitely be sexually mature by the time yours matures.