Oops dropped it

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yesterday I was moving the vial that I keep a 2cm B.smithi in, I had only had it since Tuesday., I dropped the vial about 4-5 inches When I picked the vial up the soil had all gone to one side and no sign of the Smithi. I quickly put some paper down and carefully sifted through the substrate. I couldn’t find the spider. Then the smithi shot across the paper like greased lightning. I caught it and checked it over and couldn’t see any damage, put it in a ready set up vial and hoped no damage was done.
I checked this morning and it looked ok, gave it a couple of crix and it was happily chomping on them.
So it looks as though no damage was done, thankfully.
I will have to be more careful in future.

Chid
:8o

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

my curlyhair died from falling, i checked it nothing wrong, then the next day it died from bleeding, you should check again!

James

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hope you end up being as lucky as I was. I had placed one of my rosie's cages on the floor and then accidentally kicked it as I walked past it. Amazingly, my rosie was fine and remains so several weeks later. In fact, she has started eating again. She had fasted for about a month.

Bryan