Oooo B****!

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just tried to get out my A. Geniculata and for the first time ever, show showed me her fangs :rolleyes:

anyway while up on her legs i could see under her abdomen and i shined a torch(flashlight) on her and noticed that there were droplets of water under her adbomen! deffon on the bootlungs am i keeping her to humidity too high? at the moment its 85 which i read is ok! should i keep her humidity down? or should i not worry?

Thanks for your help peoples

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I would not worry about it to much. I would lower the humidity some if I were you, I think with humidity that high your just asking for a possible pest (mites..) problem.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
Well I would not worry about it to much. I would lower the humidity some if I were you, I think with humidity that high your just asking for a possible pest (mites..) problem.
:S ok thanks i havnt seen any in her tank yet i check regually cause of like i heard about the mold and mites people have had :)

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What substrate are you using? I'm sure you've said before but I don't remeber.Peat is good at helping prevent mites due to it's PH. Well I'm sure Nova is in good hands because you seem to really care about her.

Last edited:

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
half verma half sterlised potting soil shes in. she seems to like it, and ive had no problems with it so far :D