Oooh! Scary!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Proposterous! {D
But I feel for the girl as she is placed on sand. It will not last long in this way :mad:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
and if the burglers know scorpion sp. they would proberly take the scorps/jewelry{D

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LMAO thats funny i mean really funny. Emps... you can cuddle with them

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and if the burglers know scorpion sp. they would proberly take the scorps/jewelry
Yeah, thought the same thing when I saw this on tv. Not the most effective way to stop crime, more likely a publicity stunt. ~ Rex

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe they are Barking Scorpions,......:rolleyes: Just goes to show the degree of ignorance in society with respect to scorpions. Most dangerous jewellery shop....thats funny!!...{D

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If I ever broke in that place i would be taking scorps and all..I would see that as a bonus to the gold..LOL

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd break in for the scorps and leave the jewelry! {D

But only to put them on some damp coco fiber that's deep enough to burrow in. :embarrassed:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would just take the jewelry and to make it a little more dangerous for them leave behind one of my lq's. It's a fair trade I think ;)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
At least that setup looked better for a deathstalker than any forest scorpion. :D

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
they did this because lots of people hate scorpions and they never give a rats ass to study them so automatically think that any kind will possibly kill them. i would possibly just take the scorpions too if i were to rob it.:D

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well i guess it would work abit as most burglars are quite ignorant lol :D
Maybe thye shud fill the displays with Aa and Lq instead...but i guess they wud have more staff cassualties instead ahaha