Resolved Only have some reactions available

TheHound

Arachnoknight
Are you clicking on the link that I posted in this thread? What you quoted is not from that link.
It's linked on the page you linked, under the relevant section "Active Account". Nowhere on that page does it say how to obtain an active account - you have to click on the link to the page I quoted...

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
It's linked on the page you linked, under the relevant section "Active Account". Nowhere on that page does it say how to obtain an active account - you have to click on the link to the page I quoted...
You asked what the other options were. If you clicked on the link that I provided in this thread (without clicking on any other links) and scroll down, you will see all of the options available to obtain different reactions. If you are interested in any of the account types, then you can click on the name of the account type and it will explain how to obtain that specific account type. Some are free and some require a fee.

Here is the link again: https://arachnoboards.com/help/upgrades/

If you are asking specifically about how to become an active member, you quoted, yourself, exactly what the requirements are in order to obtain that specific account type.

TheHound

Arachnoknight
You asked what the other options were. If you clicked on the link that I provided in this thread (without clicking on any other links) and scroll down, you will see all of the options available to obtain different reactions. If you are interested in any of the account types, then you can click on the name of the account type and it will explain how to obtain that specific account type. Some are free and some require a fee.

Here is the link again: https://arachnoboards.com/help/upgrades/

If you are asking specifically about how to become an active member, you quoted, yourself, exactly what the requirements are in order to obtain that specific account type.
Ah - I misunderstood you, sorry. I thought you meant there were other ways than purely increasing post count to get the specific active member benefits. But that makes little contextual sense and obviously I wasn't thinking properly. Appreciate your input.

Cecelias lair

Arachnosquire
"With minimal effort, it's easy to become an Active Member. You just have to make 15 useful posts (in informational forums) in the previous 45 days."

Then it goes on to list the benefits of active membership.
It had been bugging me for a while now because I couldn't figure out why other people had more reactions than me. Now I know it's because I'm lazy lol