online shop

Mila

Arachnoknight
where is the best place to buy scorpions online? must deliver to uk

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I think that when it comes to scorpions in general, Germany is better than UK on that sense... more variety etc lots of people keeping the 'hot venom' ones in Germany.

Mila

Arachnoknight
well i live in the uk so delivering to the uk is pretty important. unfortunately im not rich enough to warrant a flight to germany just for a scorpion

keks

Arachnobaron
What species do you want to buy? Here you can get scorpions: http://www.schaben-spinnen.de/Content/shop.php?cat=19 , he should deliver to UK too. I don't know just now if he is shipping again, last week the weather was too hot and he stopped shipping. If we have normal temperatures again I want to order Euscorpius italicus.
Do you know the site terraristik.com? There you can search too.

keks

Arachnobaron
You dont have to fly to Germany :-D...write me a message !

Edit: Schaben-Spinnen are not the biggest breeder, but he is good.
Good to know, he was the only breeder who had at least ONE Euscorpius species, they are really hard to find. Nobody wants small, very low venomous, easy to keep scorpions ... except me :D.

Mila

Arachnoknight
side note. im ideally looking for jueveniles or 2nd inst babies

journeys and scorpions

Arachnoknight
In the past i had a few Euscorpius spp. for sale...but all selled in germany...i wish i can next time send some to the World :-D...i like them too...they are sweet aggressive!