[Inquiry] Online order

Bhickman

Arachnosquire
Sorry if this is not the correct area. But was wondering what you alls recommendations would be on this. Just made my very first online order for our 2nd and 3rd T' s. The seller/site has great reviews on here. Was told would ship tues morning got email Tuesday around 4:30 it had shipped. No problem I understand how work and life goes. Try the tracking provided and says not found. No problem figure will probably be next morning before info updates. Check all day yesterday still not found. Email seller thanking maybe number got jumbled. Never heard back. Emailed again this morning not wanting to be that guy but it's my first time ordering and kind worried lol. So it's 11 still no reply and I'm ok I really do understand busy life. Not wanting to sound like a whiny complaining customer or person. So I call fed ex they say number is invalid. Give name and my address shows nothing and say well it's supposed to go to a facility to be held and gave that address still no nothing. Ive emailed again with this information and hoping to hear back. So my question is what should I do showed in email 2 day shipping which I assumed put it getting here today put in for half day at work lol so they weren't just sitting there in a box. Just wait I guess and see what happens? Lol it's more I'm just excited to get them than anything. Just first time is all ways the worse lol. Thanks everyone.

Bhickman

Arachnosquire
Ignore this sorry just contacted me tracking number is apparently a digit off shows out for delivery