One Year!

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Just realized it's May 8th. One year ago, I was on a family day trip to Astoria, Oregon and while everyone was at a farmers market, I slipped down the road and bought 3 tarantulas. They were an OBT sling which I sold a couple days later because I was scared to death of that evil little thing, a female A genticulata and a female L parahybana. I still have the latter two. I dove head first into the hobby of arachnids.
I've learned a ton in the first year, mostly thanks to the people on this board. @Chris LXXIX, your advice has helped me immensely. @viper69 @EulersK @14pokies @Trenor @louise f @Andrea82 @cold blood your knowledge has helped me grow by leaps and bounds. I know I've left a few out. I thank you too.
I try to help out new people without embellishing on what I know. I don't believe in "faking it til you make it" like some do.
I have 81 tarantulas now. My collection still grows as I'm not overwhelmed and still have shelf space. That OBT sling that scared to death of was totally overrated. I took a MF from a guy that got bit and she was insane. She never gives me a problem because I keep her properly with methods I learned from you.
Again thank you to my AB family. Can't wait to see what this year brings.

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Happy anniversary. ......
I've read a lot of your posts over the past several months so thank you for passing along what you have learned.
It's helped this new hobbiest immensely.
You can count yourself among those you named and others that make this site so great.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Thank you Walker253, if I was able to help you I-Don't-Know-How, I'm happy... but what matters IMO is that you mentioned 'family'.

Uhm... if I reach the USA there's chances that we can start a real family like Charles Manson's one was? I mean, I want to storm the hell out of houses and write on walls Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius 'Helter Skelter' muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) and then after, listen to Beatles or Beach Boys.

Ti prego ti prego ti pregoooooooooooooo :kiss:

:troll:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Happy anniversary bro.. Glad I could help.. Damn 81.. Thats alot for a noob :p Haha!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hey if he doesn't bite I'll knock you up :mooning:...
Seriously my friend I'd like that. In 2017, moving on caravans. No dumb things like water, hygiene, soap, the Internet, whatever... only Mexican ganja, Beatles and Beach Boys, and... hell, long knifes and hard manly parts.

A Family (capital F) assaulting all of those Scientology villas, defended with jammers and whatnot, for a blood feast.

All America would talk about us, I can already sense Ophra panties from here. Then we could reunite with Charles Manson, 'Prison Break' and put him in the White House, where He deserve to be, along with Mumia Abu Jamal, ah ah ah :)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Seriously my friend I'd like that. In 2017, moving on caravans. No dumb things like water, hygiene, soap, the Internet, whatever... only Mexican ganja, Beatles and Beach Boys, and... hell, long knifes and hard manly parts.

A Family (capital F) assaulting all of those Scientology villas, defended with jammers and whatnot, for a blood feast.

All America would talk about us, I can already sense Ophra panties from here. Then we could reunite with Charles Manson, 'Prison Break' and put him in the White House, where He deserve to be, along with Mumia Abu Jamal, ah ah ah :)
You know I have a feeling I'm going to get put on some type of government watch list for saying this but.. Ehh Sounds fun I'm in.. Screw it! :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You know I have a feeling I'm going to get put on some type of government watch list for saying this but.. Ehh Sounds fun I'm in.. Screw it! :)
Sure my man. I mean, probably. But one moment we have to care about those lovely and fluffy employeers payed for put innocents into watch list, ah ah? Ah, no :-s

I have already contacted btw two class A Americans for my new Manson's Family Project: Jimmy Carter and Patricia 'Patty' Campbell Hearst!

She btw told me just 10 minutes ago that, altough not anymore young and sexy, this time she will pose not for the 7 heads Cobra but for the Goddess hissing!!!

She accepted to join the Family in exchange of Penny Rimbaud (former member of Crass) black and white pictures :)

Evviva, evvivaaaaaa... verso i giorni di Dioniso, my friends, verso i giorni di Dioniso, muahahahah :kiss:

creepa

Arachnoknight
Why need mexican ganja @Chris LXXIX ??

After reading all this i bet Italian meth must be realy good...
Or does Sollozzo the turk realy have a papi processing plant on Sicilie?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just realized it's May 8th. One year ago, I was on a family day trip to Astoria, Oregon and while everyone was at a farmers market, I slipped down the road and bought 3 tarantulas. They were an OBT sling which I sold a couple days later because I was scared to death of that evil little thing, a female A genticulata and a female L parahybana. I still have the latter two. I dove head first into the hobby of arachnids.
I've learned a ton in the first year, mostly thanks to the people on this board. @Chris LXXIX, your advice has helped me immensely. @viper69 @EulersK @14pokies @Trenor @louise f @Andrea82 @cold blood your knowledge has helped me grow by leaps and bounds. I know I've left a few out. I thank you too.
I try to help out new people without embellishing on what I know. I don't believe in "faking it til you make it" like some do.
I have 81 tarantulas now. My collection still grows as I'm not overwhelmed and still have shelf space. That OBT sling that scared to death of was totally overrated. I took a MF from a guy that got bit and she was insane. She never gives me a problem because I keep her properly with methods I learned from you.
Again thank you to my AB family. Can't wait to see what this year brings.
It's always nice to see someone get into something new and really enjoy it and continue learning as we all continue to do w/these fascinating animals. You're quite welcome Walker.